Saturday, December 5, 2009

My MJ Post - Don't we all have one?

I can't believe it's December! November sure flew by.

AND I can't believe it's December and there's no snow!

If it's gonna be freezing outside (hello, 15 degrees!) then can't we have just a little snow? Please. I'm sure I'll regret these words in a few weeks when it is snowing and wet and cold. But then we can ski, right?

So, I meant to post this a while ago. But here it is now.


I saw the Michael Jackson movie, This Is It, and absolutely LOVED it! Definitely worth the $10 buck admission price. But we got in for $5! Thanks to the manager lady who let us switch movies without paying the extra price! (There's a $10 flat cost for This Is It, no matinee discount.)

I can't believe how talented that guy was! And at 50, he was still amazing. I wish I could move like that. Maybe in the next life. :)

1 comment:

  1. I guess you got your snow! And I appreciate the shout out to MJ. I'm right there with you wishing I could move like him, but I saw you tear up that rug at the family dance...you're almost there.

    ReplyDelete