Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Facelift

Well, I'm not in school right now and it's killing me. So I have lots of time on my hands now. And with that time, I've been learning a lot about computer coding, especially for blogs. So, as you can see, I've been experimenting with this blog look. I think it's getting there.

I totally wish I knew more about this. I learned a bit in one of my classes last year, but not nearly enough to be able to create one from scratch. Right now I'm just manipulating other templates.

2 comments:

  1. Oo, where can I learn? I've been wanting to give my blog an extreme makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well I'm no expert. I just started with messing with the HTML code--nothing crazy, just changing pixels and stuff first. Go to "Layout" and then "Edit HTML" to get there. You can also look things up like "center HTML code" or stuff like that and you'll get pretty general info. Let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete