Friday, October 16, 2009

Crunch Time!



I love Fall.

Why?

Because I can crunch all the leaves on the ground!

Seriously, I am weird about this.

I'll will go slightly out of my way so I can step on some crunchy leaf in front of me. For some reason, it is really satisfying. Try it. I bet you like it too. And then you'll be on the lookout for extra crunchy leaves.


This movie is finally coming out today! And it got a great review. I want to see it. Anybody else want to see it too?


Also, I just tried Pandora for the first time today. Yeah, I'm probably way behind everyone. But it's pretty cool so far. For those of you who don't know, it's a free radio that guesses what kind of songs you'll like based on your feedback. It's a great idea, actually.


And, last but not least, I should have some exciting news coming soon (12-19 days) . . . So stay tuned!


2 comments: