Saturday, October 10, 2009

Purely For Assignment


I am on a bit of a rush right now, so this blog post probably won't be very interesting. In fact, you can just stop reading now. But guaranteed you'll read more. Did you read this sentence?

Well, I'm going to write some of my life aspirations. That's a pretty good blog post, I guess. More like a journal entry.

1. Do an Ironman
2. Do a marathon (I guess this should go before #1)
3. Get a master's degree (MBA?)
4. Get married
5. Have a baby

And now some hobbies/talents/stuff I'd love to be good at or better at:

1. Tennis
2. Taking photos
3. Photoshop
4. Cutting hair
5. Excel
6. Cooking
7. Racquetball
8. HTML
9. Computers
10. Sewing

That's all. And this sentence is purely to take up space and to make my 150 word quota for my assignment. (See here.)

Sorry it's so boring folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment