Friday, July 17, 2009

My Future Library: 1


I love to read, and someday I hope to have a sweet library full of my favorite books. So, I'm going to start a list of all those books that I want to eventually collect. And I'll start with my most favorite novel of all time: The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas!


This book is incredible! If you haven't read it, you definitely should.

It is about Edmond Dantes who is falsely accused and is sentenced to life in prison. There he meets Abbe Faria and together they plan to escape. Unfortunately, Abbe Faria dies in prison, but not before revealing to Dantes the location of his great fortune. Edmond escapes, finds the treasure, and returns to society under the name the Count of Monte Cristo. He searches out his betrayers and plots his revenge in a carefully planned scheme. This is where the book rocks!

Betrayal, vengeance, love, envy, justice, mercy, happiness, and misery, all combined in one thrilling read!

So read it if you haven't yet! To read more about the book, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment