Friday, July 31, 2009

Random Gladness


This post is going to be about things that I am grateful for - those random things that you never think about but are SO nice to have!

So here it is! A list of some random objects that make me happy:

Chapstick
This stuff saves me at work! My lips can get so dry and I am constantly putting on chapstick. I like to have some in every purse and then some around the house too.


Milk


And not just any milk...SKIM MILK! I adore skim milk and I think any other kind of milk (i.e. whole, 2%, even 1%) is disgusting. Yes, I can tell the difference. Every meal should be finished with a nice glass of cold milk. The colder the better. Sometimes I even put ice cubes in my milk to make it colder. Call me crazy, but I love it. Speaking of milk, this stuff goes great in it...



Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

If there's one thing I could live off of forever, it would be Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. There's probably been at least a few days where that's all I've eaten--breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. It's just so delicious! Probably not terribly nutritious, but I still love it.


Calendars

I'm probably a bit of an organization freak. And a calendar is a must have for me. I write down birthdays, tests, school assignments, work schedules, other important dates, appointments and many other things on my calendar. So thank you to whoever invented the idea of listing the days of the year! I would be lost without you.


My Fuzzy Flip Flops!
I wear these everywhere and have decided that everyone needs a pair of fuzzy flip flops. They are so comfy! Thanks to Mallory and Kate for this wonderful birthday gift. They have been used well.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>


This concludes my list of things that make me happy. I will probably continue to add to it, because one can never be too grateful!


3 comments:

  1. I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of skim milk. My roommate loves it. We share milk because it costs less. So every time it's my turn to buy milk, I'm sure to buy 1%. And then when it's her turn, she goes nuts. You see my dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tips in the article are really helpful and work on the long run.

    ReplyDelete