Thursday, September 24, 2009

Care for a Coke?



Warning: Don't read if you love Coke; this might really turn you off.



In my Business Law class (remember this book?) we have been studying product liability. Yeah, pretty boring, UNTIL my teacher pulls out a news article from 25 years ago about a girl who became violently ill after drinking a Coke at a party. Her friend digs around to see what was up and comes upon a gross discovery . . .


There was dead BAT in the can!


And even grosser: my teacher still had the can!



They had preserved it for 25 years. Sick. The girl drank half the can. Double Sick.

Here's a closer picture:



DISGUSTING!


Extra Points: Now, the craziest part about this whole thing was that my mom saw the exact same bottle in the exact same class when she was in college! In fact, her teacher is my teacher's dad. How weird is that?


So, uh, Pepsi anyone?


2 comments:

  1. That is weird..........we love Coke from Mexico, maybe that is a safer bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! Horrible! I will be sure NEVER to show this to Chad! That is odd that the teacher showed the same bottle. What was his point? I ask you why?

    ReplyDelete