Friday, September 11, 2009

Workin

It's high time I write something about where I work. SOOooo, here goes.



I work at Magleby's Grill and Oyster Bar and have been for about 3 and 1/2 years in various responsibilities:
  • Pantry (salad and dessert slave)
  • Hostess (greeting and seating slave)
  • Busser (clearing and setting slave)
  • Server (still a slave, just paid more)

Ok ok, it's really NOT that bad. I actually really like my job--it's flexible, easy to get work off, and the pay is not bad compared to other college jobs.

The COOLEST part about my job is that I was recently named Employee of the Month! Sweet huh? Now Magleby's lets me pick my schedule for a month which is SO NICE!

But, even better, I get a 50$ gift card to whatever store I want! Double sweet, huh?

The big question is which store??! I'm thinking some clothing place . . . . Help me decide!

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin--I didn't even know you had a blog? I've been missing out on SO much! I love all your posts--especially Grammie's spectacular shopping event! Rest assured, you didn't take those from me (although they are cute!) I think they must have been Dorothy's --I bet they look dazzling on! By the way--Hat's off to Employee of the Month! If I were you I'd get $50 of desserts from Magleby's--you know me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Cos! Funny, my mom thought those shoes were yours! : )

    ReplyDelete