Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Button Jar



Someday I want to have a big jar of buttons. Why, you ask? Mostly because Mom has one. And when I was small I loved to look at all the different buttons... different sizes, shapes, colors. And now that I am big I still like it. What could be more fun?

It is also very handy to have a large assortment of buttons. Then when the tiny pearl button falls off of the daughter's sparkly dress, oh look! There's one in the Button Jar that will be perfect there.

So I'm collecting buttons now. My jar is only one inch full of buttons, but it's a start.

5 comments:

  1. How on earth do you even start one of those? I never find buttons just laying around anywhere. We have one at our house and it's got some hideous old ones. Really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way is to collect the extra ones the stores attach in those little bags. That's where all mine have come from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had thought of doing that. You hardly ever use those anyway. Good thinkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny. I always knew I liked you Caitlin but you are truly a gem. I wish I could hang out with you more. I think I will start a button jar too!!!

    ReplyDelete