Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Wanna Be a Trekkie



Maybe that's not something I should publicly admit. But it's the truth. Call me a nerd, I can handle it.


I saw the new Star Trek movie the other day and LOVED it! Not terribly confusing, but enough that I want to see it again to understand it. I didn't know a thing about Star Trek before seeing it, and I still wasn't confused. I think they did a great job.


Now I'm not quite obsessed, but we'll say intensely interested. I'm convinced I should be Vulcan, because I thrive off of logic. But the eyebrows? Maybe not.


So if you are a Trekkie, or want to be, you'll like these links:

All about the new movie: pictures, plot, summary, actors, trailers here.
Or the direct YouTube trailer found on this site.
Click here for Wikipedia's main article on Star Trek.
And finally, find the Official Star Trek site here.

"Live long and prosper."

No comments:

Post a Comment