Monday, August 10, 2009

A Most Classic Movie



This is seriously one of the greatest movies of all time. I had forgotten how much I loved it until today, when we watched it. It's my dad's favorite movie. And since he can't move off the couch for a while (because he broke his femur! see this post), we all decided to watch it with him.

And what a great movie! Some personal favorites:
  • ROUSes - Rodents Of Unusual Size
  • "Hallo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
  • The Cliffs of Insanity!
  • Miracle Max
  • "Have fun stormin the castle! Think it'll work? It'd take a miracle."
  • Fezzik the giant
  • The Pit of Despair
  • True Love
  • "Inconceivable!" -Vezzini
I think I could even watch it again right now.

Wanna see some more pictures? Click here.

Or read more classic quotes? Click here.

Bulleted List

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin- I totally agree. One of the best movies EVER. We love that. I could watch it over and over as well. I love your blog! I just found it today! So cute! I love all your posts! you are so cute! So, Matt's headin up there in 2 weeks. Show him the BYU ways K? Tell your Dad that we are praying for him! That sounds like a WAY bad owie. AND I totally remember you saying you had pink hair. LOVE IT! :) ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete