Thursday, August 6, 2009

Somebody ate my Taquitos!




About a month ago, I bought a box of 20 Jose Ole Chicken Taquitos for those days I didn't feel like cooking (aka most days). Then when I went to go open the box this week and eat some, IT WAS ALREADY OPENED AND SOMEONE HAD EATEN SOME!

Lame.

So I had a few and then put them back in the freezer. Dumbest move yet. Of course the culprit would strike again--why didn't I think of that?

And so today I looked in the box and there were only 2 left! That's right, I ate 6 of the 20. Not even half! Don't worry, I didn't make the same mistake twice and quickly scarfed them down.

Come on people, eat your own food! Somebody owes me 14 taquitos.

3 comments:

  1. OH MAN!!! that is the worst! you look so genuinely sad! Maybe next time you should put laxatives in the taquitos and then you can get your revenge! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my biggest pet peeve when I lived with roommates. Seriously people - did you buy it? Then why the hack did ya eat it!! I labeled everything. I know - kinda rude but I was so tired of other people eating my food. Good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete